04 September 2008

10 Random Things

First - oops, forgot about my blog. I will try to get back in the habit and posting. Have a bunch of rambles and knitting I can show off too! And now for the substance of my silly post.

_________________________________
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names. You can't tag a person who has tagged you.

1) I've always wanted to write and publish a novel, but every time I get close to the end, either I get bored, can't figure what else to write, or something "semi-traumatic" happens to my work that makes me lose heart... this has spilled over into other forms of my storytelling.

2) I am extremely happy to be engaged to Philip... and hope to get everything figured out and set up to marry him on April 4, 2009.

3) I believe that enjoying and partaking in fantasy is not evil or bad. I believe it is a quite fun release. So long as you are able to separate fantasy and reality, you shouldn't have a problem.

4) I am a compulsive beginner of projects... hardly ever to actually finish. Until I learned how to knit.

5) I plan to knit my own garter and veil. Both are 10% away from being completely finished. They were started within the months of July and August.

6) My company is in a bad financial situation, resulting in at least 3 employees quitting and moving on to different jobs.

7) I didn't care for John McCain as a candidate. I was a supporter of Fred Thompson earlier on. Now I'm actually excited to vote for McCain-Palin.

8) I never thought I would like anime or roleplaying games. I was wrong.

9) I've never been good at making friends, until I started dating Philip and met his friends.

10) I've always viewed being a good friend as not being afraid of telling them the truth whether they wished to hear it or not. This has gotten me into some quite uncomfortable situations that have eventually worked out for the best in the end.


And I tag:

bah, if anyone wants to do this, go ahead... I hate tagging folks

cross-posted to my blog.

No comments: