09 July 2008

Non-Knitting News

I be engaged now. I have been dating Philip for well over 3 years now. I didn't see the proposal coming. At all. Although I knew that was the goal and that it was potentially to happen sometime this summer I didn't expect it to happen when it did.

It was masked as the Fourth of July party. My whole family was there (immediate, including brother and his family) and a lot of our friends were there. I didn't realize that there was any other reason to have the party than to celebrate the fourth.

Well this also certainly beats last year's Fourth party where Philip was not feeling good the whole day and the next day he had to go to the hospital to get his appendix removed. Well at least we don't have to worry about that (with him) again.

As I would like to say he made a surprise round crit. Status effect: Stunned.

And now I'm contemplating knitting my own garter and presents for my bridal party. So many plans... and no idea how much time I have to plan them.

No comments: